Apply for over 2000 vacancies released for multiple posts; salary upto Rs 1,42,400.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invited an official notification for over 2000 vacancies for various posts on its website. Interested candidates can scroll down to know more details about the vacancies.
As per the official notification, HSSC released a total of 2978 vacancies for LDC, UDC, Steno, Translator and other posts.
The recruitment has been released under various departments such as DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijali Vitran Nigam), UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam) & HVPN (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam). The candidates who will be selected to the post will get the job in the above departments.
To know the detailed vacancy details, applicants can go through the official advertisement number 11/2019.
The application process for this multiple posts recruitment drive will begin from July 10th, 2019 and the last date to apply for the vacancies is July 25th, 2019. While the last date to submit the application fee is July 29th, 2019.
Before applying candidates should ensure whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the posts.
Check Vacancy details:
HSSC released a total of 2978 vacancies for the various posts under the following departments:
1. Assistant Law Officer – 2 Posts
2. Protection Assistant – 18 Posts
3. Store Assistant – 8 Posts
4. Section Officer Account – 6 Posts
5. Divisional Accountant – 10 Posts
6. Pharmacists – 4 Posts
7. Jr. Scale Steno – 34 Posts
8. Steno Typist – 25 Post
9. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 40 Posts
10. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 15 Post
11. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 6 Post
12. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 23 Post
13. Hindi Translator 5 Posts
14. Junior Accountant 19 Post
15. Lab Technician 1 Post
16. Junior Draftsman 76 Posts
1. Junior System Engineer – 146 Posts
2. Assistant Line Man (ALM) – 183 Posts
3. Assistant Law Officer – 3 Posts
4. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) -440 Posts
1. Assistant Line Man (ALM) 1307 Post
2. Divisional/Revenue Accountant 48 Posts
3. Junior Software Developer 2 Posts
4. Junior Test Engineer 1 Posts
5. Assistant Law Officer 3 Posts
6. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 495 Posts
7. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 58 Posts
Candidates who will be selected under this recruitment drive will get the per month salary of Rs 44, 900 to Rs 1,42,400.
The minimum age limit required to apply for the post is 18 years while the maximum age should be 42 years.
Know how to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
To apply for the vacancies candidates will have to visit the official website at http://www.hssc.gov.infrom 10 July to 25 July 2019 till 11:59 PM.